Yeepee, Spring! Spring and rain. Less yeepee. But yeepee anyway because I did my first *real* nail art thing.
That’s not the neatest work in the world, but I feel pretty proud about it. I thought it would look worse ha. It’s not too bad after all.
Here’s the steps for those happy feeling nails :
– Base with All in one from Essie
– 3 coats (yes, 3) of Muted Lavender from NYX
– Cloudy effect with white nail polish applied with a make up sponge
– Branches drawn with a thin brush and black nail polish + Smoldering from NYX to soften (but you can barely see it, meh)
– Flowers done with dots of white nail polish, Nude Peach from NYX and St-Tropez from Mavala for the pinks
– Topcoat with Good to go from Essie
You’re now ready to watch Noah and The Whale’s film for The First Days of Spring, their best album. One of the best on Earth ever, actually.